Just bring your marriage license and rings and we'll take care of the rest! The couple may choose the place for the ceremony—a romantic ceremony in front of the Inn's candlelit fireplace, or in our "secret" garden under a decorated arch beneath our majestic oak tree.
Choose the flower color (package price based on roses and filler flowers - ask about alternate flowers and pricing), cake filling, entry music, Christian or civil ceremony, and music for a first dance, if desired.
Weddings are scheduled for a two hour time frame from 2:00- 4:00 pm. Couples may check in at 1:00 to finish getting ready.
- site fee and wedding coordination
- bride's bouquet, groom's flower, and table arrangement
- inside, "cocktail style reception"
- set up and clean up of wedding chairs, cake and beverage tables, white china dessert plates, silver flatware and glass champagne flutes
- appropriately-sized, filled cake, adorned with fresh flowers
- refreshing punch
- sparkling juice toast served in glass champagne flutes for all
- ceremony pictures (if couple does not have a professional photographer)
- Once Upon a Dream room (based on availability)
An Intimate Affair
All of the bulleted items above for the bride and groom and up to 10 guests - $998
(Monday-Friday. This package may only be booked for a Saturday less than 25 days in advance. Two-night minimum on Saturday night stay unless room is booked on adjacent day.)
A Petite Affair
All of the bulleted items above, including a larger bouquet and more decoration flowers for the bride and groom and up to 20 guests - $1698
A Petite Charming Affair
All of the bulleted items above as well as heavy hors d'oeuvres for the bride and groom and up to 20 guests - $1998
A Petite Sweet Affair
All of the bulleted items above as well as an assortment of fresh baked pastries and sweets for the bride and groom and up to 20 guests - $2198
We apologize, but due to limited space inside, we cannot provide a combined appetizer/sweets package for this size wedding.