Just bring your marriage license and rings and we'll take care of the rest!
A romantic ceremony in our "secret" garden under a decorated arch, beneath our majestic oak tree, and an outside tented reception.
Choose the flower colors (package price based on roses and filler flowers - ask about alternate flowers and pricing), cake filling, entry music, Christian or civil ceremony, and music for a first dance, if desired.
Cake and punch-only packages are 2 1/2 hours from 1:30 - 4:00. Packages with additional food are scheduled for a three hour time frame from 1:30- 4:30 pm. Bride may check in an hour before the ceremony to finish getting ready. *These packages not available in January or the beginning of February due to possible inclement weather.
- site fee and wedding planning consultation/coordination
- bride's bouquet, groom's boutonnière, bridesmaids' and groomsmen's flowers and table arrangements
- outside ceremony setup and reception tent in garden area with tables and chairs
- set up and clean up of wedding chairs, tables, chairs and linens for sit-down reception with white china dessert plates, silver flatware, and glass champagne flutes
- appropriately-sized, filled cake, adorned with fresh flowers
- beverage service (non-alcoholic)
- sparkling juice toast served in glass champagne flutes for all
- Once Upon a Dream room (wedding night for the bride & groom, based on availability)
A Family Affair
All of the above items for the bride and groom and up to 24 guests - $2498
A Charming Affair
All of the above items and heavy hors d'oeuvres for the bride and groom and up to 24 guests - $2858
A Wedding Social
An old-fashioned cake and punch wedding. All of the bulleted items above for the bride and groom and up to 34 guests - $2858
A Wedding Celebration
All of the bulleted items above as well as heavy appetizers, and assorted fresh baked sweets for the bride and groom up to 34 guests -- $3458